Gastronome: \gas-truh-nohm\
noun: a lover of good food; especially : one with a serious interest in gastronomy
So this is my 3rd attempt at blogging...we'll see how long this one lasts before I delete it :P But since I love to take food photos , I figured I might as well write about these places/dishes so that I can remember what I like/dislike.
Was thinking about what name to use for my blog site - some thoughts were epicureanjenn, gastronomistjenn...something to do with food obviously, but a certain Mr. Sun said that I shouldn't use big words and suggested names like "jennlovesfood, yumyumfood, jenncaneat"...like those are any better!! :P
But anyhow, I welcome any suggestions and recommendations for places (restaurants, bakeries, snackeries, ice creameries) to try, and hopefully my blog will help you to stay away from certain crappy places or try out a restaurant that I like. :)
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
welcome back to blogging!
try "the melting pot." a pretty cool fondue place. it's a chain, so they're around in quite a few locations.
alegre - good little portugese restaurant on avenue and wilson. pastas are tasty (i usually get it), lamb and steaks are good, and the seafood risotto is excellent with lots of seafood mixed in.
mcdonald's at yonge and empress - slowest service ever. if you're craving it, drive another two minutes south to yonge and shep. ha ha ha...
foooood... let's go :)
plenty of adventures to look forward to.
EE - there is a Melting Pot in Toronto, I will go check it out sometime...I had fongue in Paris, it was just alright :P
Mike - the McD at York Mills and Leslie's pretty good...do not mock McD! I still like their breakfast sandwiches better than all the other fast food places.
Post a Comment