I think I'm slowly becoming a Starbucks junkie thanks to Des and Holly...and to clarify, that doesn't mean I'm a caffeine addict, but just that I've become an avid frequenter of Starbucks. There are all these secret drinks that I didn't know about before, i.e. London Fog and White Gummy Bear, and all these other combinations of yummy drinks that I never knew I could get before! Where do people find out about these drinks that are not on the menu? Maybe I should just name off random drinks when I go to Starbucks next time and see if it actually exists.
Also, I've always thought that the Orange Mocha Frappuccino was a made up drink from Zoolander. I've never actually seen it on the Starbucks menu until I saw it written down as one of its special summer drinks. I think Des and Kenric were a little shocked to see how excited I was to see that on the seasonal drinks board. Yes...I know I'm a dork, but being a big fan of the movie, I had to try it. Now, would I get the orange mocha frap again? Probably not. Well...unless I can find someone who has a white Jeep and drive around in it, flashing the drink in my hand with Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go Go playing in the background. Now THAT would really make my day. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment