Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Restaurants to hit up in Toronto

Before I forget, I better jot down the restaurants I have to go to with my new food buddy Holly...I will check each one off as I try each place, and hopefully we won't be broke from eating out at all these places O_0

Sushi Kaji - I liked its sister restaurant Le Café Michi in Scarborough (which wasn't cheap for cafe styled food) so Sushi Kaji shouldn't be too bad either.

Japango - heard good reviews about it and also omakase style like Sushi Kaji.

Solo Sushiya - in Newmarket...kinda far but cheaper version of both Sushi Kaji and Japango.

Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar - some friends have said that the food is not worth the price you pay for, but I have to see for myself.

Perigee - good dessert apparently.

Habour Sixty - heard they have one of the best steaks around town...which means I MUST try it :)

But as Holly mentioned...the challenge is really to find some restaurants that have "to die for food" but for a cheap price...any suggestions?

2 comments:

michael said...

since it seems like you're on a japanese theme, try blowfish at king and bathurst if you haven't tried it already. wicked food.

Holz said...

update jenn!!!